Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gearing up for the week

Looks like a busy week ahead.

Monday morning, I have to be at the hospital by 7:45 for Parker's hearing test.  there's absolutely no need for him to have this test done.  It was booked a year ago and it must have been by dh because no way would I book an appt for 8am.   Tidy up some emails and phone calls I need to make.  Yoga at suppertime and then if it's a nice evening, I think I'll go for a walk on the boardwalk before heading home.

Tuesday- I have three extra kiddies for the day.  Should be challenging.  Hopefully we'll make it to playgroup.  Hopefully the meal plan calls for an easy supper.  I have a Home and School planning meeting.  On Saturday we are having our first community fair and we are hoping it's a huge success. 

Wednesday- I have A for the day (I think).  It's also a big day for the Judicial Review hearing.  We'll get a good idea of where we stand.  I'm hoping I'll get to go to the court house but it's not looking good.  Need to get a walk in.

Thursday- Dentist appt for Hannah at 8:30.  She finds out when she's getting her braces off.  Swimming at 9:30 for Lydia and then we'll head to playgroup.

Friday- I have A again (good day for a walk) and need to gather stuff for the community day.  There's a dance in the evening but when it's over we'll be setting up.  I need to make bread for the silent auction and flubber for the Beavers.

Saturday- At the school all day.

Guess I better get lunches made and laundry done.

No comments:

Post a Comment