Monday, December 15, 2008

10 more days



I buckled down and got some sewing done last night.



I made a stack of pillowcases last night. 10 pillowcases and 3 gift bags. Need to find the other page to cameron's cloth book and make a couple more diapers and then I am done sewing. Why I don't do this earlier, I'll never know.
Finally figured out a gift for fil, girlfriend and her son. Whoonu- already had it in the gift box, a tin of sweets and some pictures framed.

Other than that, I am finished with gifts.  I've finished shopping and ready to wrap.  Tonight is a baking night and I need to label 50 cd's.  Over the past few weeks, I've been recording our circle time at playgroup.  Dh burned it onto cds for me and they'll be handed out to the kids at the Christmas party and potluck tomorrow.  How cool that they get to take home their own songs to sing along with.

I just got a card from my bestest buddy from Jr high.  Her boys are handsome.  Good thing they live so far away from us.  I might have a problem with Hannah if we saw them more than every few years.

I came across this advice today.  Sounds good to me.

It doesn't really matter how much you want to accomplish today; your pace will likely be set by circumstances that are beyond your control. The best you can do is remain clear about your abilities and your limitations. If you don't overcommit, all should work out okay. But if you take on too much, even the simplest jobs could suffer. Pace yourself, work hard, and don't apologize for what you cannot do

2 comments:

  1. Those pillow cases are just awesome! where did you get the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think I got most of it at Fabricville.

    ReplyDelete