Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back at 'er

It's been a while.  A long while since I have posted anything here.  I needed a break.  I've been very busy working on a fair for www.sjkid.com  The fair was today and we had roughly 5000 people come out.  It was an awesome day.



Lydia ready for the fair.





Lego display.  It was huge and I wish I had taken the time to get better pictures.  The LEGO guys were awesome, and really friendly.





Dr Bill came and did some explosive science experiments.  The kids were in awe and the stage was sticky.



Some of the crowd...oh wait those are my neices in orange.



And this is my oldest daughter.  She wasn't born like that.



An awesome performance by Zany Lane  They are local performers that put on a great show.



Some of our awesome volunteers.  They truly were amazing.  Never have I seen a group work so well together.



And this is how we all felt by the end of the day.  Amazing that a small group of moms can pull of such a big event on their first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment