Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello world!

politician in the making?April 1st, 2008
Wow things have changed a lot in the past month.
I have started listening to CBC radio, reading the news, getting involved in politics, protesting and writing letters.
I have to admit I have never had an interest in any of these things before but there are huge stakes on the line. The education of my children. This is actually keeping me up at night and consuming a good part of my thoughts and daily conversations. What are the issues? Just google New Brunswick, Kelly lamrock and early French Immersion.
I’ll explain more later but I’ve got to go relax before I hit the hay. If you can’t wait for an update, just check out http://educationinnb.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging Sarah and I have to echo your words above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written the exact same thing ... CBC!!!! I've never listened to CBC before. It was something you passed to get to another station. Now it's programmed in my radio's memory. And news too ... could never be bothered :-) Now it's all I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Agree!!

    I am kept up at night about this as well.

    What is wrong here? I can't put my finger on it.

    There is no justification for Kelly Lamrock to keep his stance on this so rigid.

    Not even to delay implementation until it is sorted through.

    How can someone who never wanted to be a lawyer and only wanted to be a politician come to such an undemocratic approach in his career?

    It doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how this Graham-Liberal government has forced a lot of people who had previously been apathetic politically to become involved and informed. That's one thing we can be thankful to them about I guess, infuriating people into action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose it is a good thing but i would like my peaceful sleep back.

    ReplyDelete