Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Is it FRY- DAY?

image005.jpg

(taken with my phone)

About 6 weeks ago, Lydia and I were in the mall on a Thursday to pick up a prescription.  We walked past New York Fries and she stopped, looked up at me and said "Mommy, it Fry-day today?"   I couldn't beleive that she put Friday and Fry-day together.   We talk about the days of the week all the time.  She knows that Sunday we go to church and she sees her teachers Jen and Burt.  On Tuesday, Jeremy and Elijah come and we go to the resource center to see Carolyn.  Wed we go to Jen's and Kate is there.  Thursday we usually go back to the resource center.  Now she has named Friday, Fry-day and if we are out doing errands we usually have a treat of fries.  Today (wednesday) we were driving past McD's and she starts "yay, fryday, fryday."  Poor little girl was disappointed but she did get a sucker from Julie when she got her haircut.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! What a smart little cookie. I would very much like every day to be Fry-day around our house :D

    ReplyDelete