Monday, September 8, 2008

Call me crazy

My plans for today were pretty simple.  Picking up Hannah at the dentist and dropping her off at school, prepping supper and then the two boys that I look after for the afternoon.  It was their first day back since June.  Last night I got a call from a friend.  Her nephew's sitter was dealing with a flood in her basement from Hurricane Hannah.  Could I take an extra for the day?  Sure.  I had watched him a couple of times as an infant and he's a pretty easy going kid.  So that made one extra for the morning and three for the afternoon.  Not a problem.  Lydia and one of the boys would be napping.  Then this morning I got another call.  Could I watch 3 darling boys for an hour?  Sure.  What's a few more.  Lydia had explosive poop all day and needed lots of bathroom attention.  Then at 4 pm I realized I had frogotten to make the peanut butter pie for desert.  Oops.  we were having company for supper and it needed to be frozen. We ended up having peanut butter pudding?  Hopefully tomorrow will be calmer.  I know I'm ending the day with yoga.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the Peanut Butter Pie. I'll make it up and treat your to a dessert of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it was still good and we devoured the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete