Monday, September 22, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...There's always tomorrow.

So my husband pointed out the fact that it's been a week since I blogged.  Ooops.

It's been a busy week. Tuesday and Wednesday we went to playgroup.  Lydia was sooooo excited.  It doesn't run over the summer and we really missed it. 

Thursday Cara and I met at the pool and took the kids swimming.  It was a great time, I'll add pics when Cara sends them to me.  Lydia and I went down the waterslide together.  It was fast.  i think that's a daddy job.

Friday night we went to McD's for supper.  It's only been about 4 or 5 months.  Sat morning we got up early and hit the road.  Mil has a huge two story garage and had rented a dumpster.  We went to help clean it out.  Jeff and Parker had been there a few weeks ago and needed another dumpster.  Old furniture and odds and ennds that have accumulated over the years.  We got to throw them out the second story window.  Styrafoam does not fly well.

After lunch we hit the road for Calais, ME.  It's a half hour drive from mil's and we hadn't been there for two years...not since our car accident.  Since it was grocery week, we thought we'd get them in the US.  Got lots of good deals and a new game.  I'll post about that another day.

It was late by the time we got home and Lydia was a bear the hour and a half drive back.  She woke up cantankerous in the morning so she and I skipped church.  That's about it for the week.

1 comment: