Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When Momma is sick

I was struck with the stomach flu yesterday.  While we were at playgroup.  Hopefully I didn't pass it to anyone else.  I started to feel very nauseous so we left early and stopped on the way home for Natural Source Gravol and gingerale.  Not fun to do with three kids in tow and one of them asleep.  The gravol did the trick for a few hours but by 3pm, I was sick.   The extra kids left by 4pm.  I'll skip the rest of the gory details.  Jeff had to take the older kids to their activities and Lydia stayed home with me.  She climbed in bed to watch Family Channel but said I was yucky so she kept her distance.  Every once in a while she'd say "How you feeling?"

This morning as I packed the kids lunches, she packed hers.  I really didn't have it in me to argue with her so whatever she wanted, went in her lunch bag.  She did a great job.





We've had a great lazy day.  She's played dollhouse and on the computer.  We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and had great naps.

Now if only the laundry was done....

No comments:

Post a Comment