Friday, October 3, 2008

Seasons of change

Fall seems to be one of the most noticable changes and in our house there's always something going on in Sept/Oct.  This year seems to be pretty smooth sailing yet hectic.  I've been busy organizing my Pink Party in time for Run for The Cure, the Quintessence Breastfeeding challenge and we're trying to get a midweek program off the ground at our church.  The kids have started their extra cirricular activities.  Parker is doing Judo and Hannah is doing theatre  at IACT.  Same time, different places.  I drop Hannah off early and her class is a half hour longer than Parker's.  It works well.   Lydia and I have settled into playgroup and i'm planning on taking her swimming on Thursdays.   Can't beat $2 swims.  I am almost finished updating the October meal plan.  Check out the link in the blog roll on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment