Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bring on the Heat

That's right.  I said bring it on.  And I can because I live in the foggy city.  It never lasts long enough to be unbearable.  The temperature in Saint John can change drastically in a half hour.   Even the summer I was pregnant for Lydia was fine.  Today was the first day we made it to the beach.

Parker has finally decided to embrace the beach.  Two years ago we paid him $.25 to go in the water up to his belly button.  Today he spent the entire time in the water.

Hannah is not going to be getting any more two piece bathing suits.  I forgot to see which one she had on today as we were leaving.

 Lydia had lots of fun dragging daddy to the ice cold water and making the kids lug buckets of water for her to pour on the sand.  She even fared well with out a nap. 

I really enjoyed having a potty trained little girl instead of dealing with sandy diapers and lugging a stroller.

Here's some pictures of our day. The LNG Terminal is in the background. http://www.canaportlng.com/










Click to play Mispec 08
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

Oh and I made sure we had our travel box with us. It meant all I had to get ready was towels, bathing suits and drinks.








Click to play Fun on the Run
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment