Friday, July 25, 2008

Let 'er rip

The weather this week has been really weird.  We started yesterday off with a thunderstorm and torrential downpour.  It dind't clear the air but made it worse.  I had a massive headache all day.  then at 4 pm the fog strted creeping towards our house.  i have never been so happy to see the fog.  But it retreated.  What's with that??  Last night was hot and humid and I had to bake a birthday cake.  This morning it's still humid but the sky is dark.  Hopefully we'll have some more storm activity and get rid of this system. 

I've got lots to do today.  I'm getting ready for Lydia's third birthday party  on Sunday.  Next weekend we are going to a family camp and as I am doing the laundry, I'm pulling out what we'll need to take.  then I won't be hunting it down at the end of the week.  Our $50 registration fee covers all our meals for the weekend and we have a cottage for the weekend for $110.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment