Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fantabulous

Growing up it was a family tradition that my parents made us a different cake every year for our birthdays.  My mom would bake and supply the tools and my father would cut, carve the cake and decorate.  This is one tradition that I carry on.  Other than MIL supplying Hannah's first birthday cake, I have made all the kids cakes and a different one each time. 

 I just finished Lydia's birthday cake and I loooove it.  It's probably one of the simplest ones I've done but she really wanted a Strawberry Shortcake birthday.  I love that I was able to incorporate my Strawberry Shortcake figurines.  Two of the dolls on top are Hannah's but the rest were mine.







I alos cleaned our bedroom, Lydia and Parker's room, finished Mt Washmore, cleaned the bathroom and washed the living room, dining room and kitchen floors.  Today i am thankful for the fog which gave me a headache free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment