Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A rare sunny day

Saint John is one of the foggiest cities you'll find in eastern Canada.  We've had lots of fog and rain this summer and it was supposed to rain all week.  When we were greeted with sunshine this morning, Cara and I decided to meet up for a walk at the Irving Nature Park.    My older two were at the beach with a day camp put on by the city and at drama camp.   I was a bit early and I've been wanting to do a photo shoot of Lydia on the beach there.  I grabbed her dress on the way out the door as well as one for the little girl I was looking after for the day.










Click to play Lydia beach
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard











2 comments:

  1. We definitely need to do that more often! I felt energized all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete