Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa

I am three years old.  Do you remember coming to my birthday party?  That was fun.  I would really like to have a Rose Petal Cottage to play in with my friend, Kate.  If it won't fit in your bag,  I also like Groovy Girls.  The Christmas one or the rockstar would be nice.

wyv y.rc355\-8d,m.,m iooolttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttgjkk gghnhnjjhn om[p9ngi

Merry Christmas Santa.

Dear Lydia Claire:

Hi, my name is Pepper Minstix and I am the special elf who helps Santa with all of the email he receives during this busy time of year.

No matter how busy Santa gets at the North Pole, I know he takes time to read all of his letters! You can expect to get an answer from Santa within the next few days.

Thank you for writing to Santa and please write to him again next year!

Happy Holidays
Elf Minstix

No comments:

Post a Comment