Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Round and Round we go.

Do you ever want to get off the merry-go-round of life?

I only wish that weekends were nice and calm and boring.  Nope.   I've got so much to do between now and Monday that I feel ill just thinking about it.    Tonight we have Kid's Club and Youth Group.  Thursday is judo.   Friday is my birthday but I'll spend it geting ready for Parker's party on Saturday.  I need to find a gift for him.  His birthday is Dec 28 but I agreed to have his party a month early.    There's a craft fair this weekend but I know I won't have time to go to it just like I missed the last one. Saturday will be dh getting groceries while I do laundry, judo, party and then Lydia is going with a friend to see Franklin's Christmas.  Sunday is church with a meeting afterwards, getting homework done and fitting in a family movie night?  Oy.  My head hurts.  When to start the Christmas baking or find a couple of hours to do some shopping?  Do I make myself a cake or not?

Off to tackle Mt Washmore so it's done by Saturday and I just have to put the 20 million loads away.



That's 48 hours worth of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment