Friday, November 21, 2008

More Green Deals

Yesterday the kids had the day off school for parent teacher conferences.
The kids and I stopped at Value Village. We were looking for a bag of plain Lego. Ds is having a Lego birthday and we wanted to put lego in the treat bags. We found a box of Lego with over 25 people in it and accessories. We also found a large box of K'nex AND an American Girl Doll 2008. The American Girl Dolls retail for $100. I got her for $2.99. She's in mint condition with gorgeous brushable hair.   Lydia is in love with her new "girl" Claire.





Might not look like a lot of Lego but the pieces in it were awesome.

A few days ago I picked up a pair of Ugg boots for Lydia.  $4.  We'd looked everywhere for black boots and had settled on a pair of boys boots.  Well now she has a stylish pair too.

If someone could tell me how ot get the mothball smell out, I'd be more than greatful.

No comments:

Post a Comment