Monday, November 3, 2008

Missing **** Update



Have you seen this baby?  She's missing and was last seen 2-3 weeks ago.  She may be wearing a diaper and her rubber boots.  No raincoat or hat.

Update-  Baby Kate has been found.  I searched this entire house, emptied baskets of laundry.  I finally found her in our closet under some clothes.

When I first saw this doll in the stores, I fell in love with her rubber boots so my mom bought her for Lydia's birthday.  I had to wait months to give it to her.  I have to say that I love the Little Mommy and Sweet as Me line of dolls by Fisher Price.  I grew up with my own Fisher Price dolls, Baby Ann is in another blog post.  I still have them.  Lydia got the FP newborns for her first Christmas and this year I have a couple tucked away.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find their clothes anywhere but from the FP website.  They are the cutest though.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can send Indiana Jones on a mission to find her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I'm afraid she got left behind somewhere but all her clothes are here so I can't see us taking her anywhere undressed. Mybe she's lost in the abyss of Hannah's room.

    ReplyDelete