Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little Miss Independant

Growing up my cousins collected the Little Miss and Mr. Men books.  We had a few as well but not nearly as extensive as theirs.  I'm wondering if there is a Little Miss Independant.  I have one that lives at my house.  Last week a friend was coming over in the evening.  I came upstairs from doing laundry.  Lydia was in the kitchen washing dishes.

 

I asked her what she was doing.  "Cara's coming, Mommy, I doin dishes."   When she was done she grabbed a towel from the laundry and finshed drying the floor she had "washed".

Another day, I found her downstairs putting together a doll playpen that I had packed away.  So much for downsizing the toys.



Then there was potty training her baby.



Last night she  finished eating and when I thought she was putting her dishes in the dishwasher, I found her helping herself to more Kraft Dinner.



She still uses water bottles on a daily basis, just to avoid cups getting knocked over because she can fill them and get the cover on herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment