Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm back on the Meal Plan Wagon now that I have ground beef in the house again.   Every Wednesday it's on sale at On The Vine for $1.99/lb.  I just never seem to be able to get there.  I stocked up last week and cooked and froze enough for 13 meals.  that is if, dh keeps his paws off of it.

 I also have a new to me deep freeze.  Woohoo.    Our deep freeze always seems full so there's no room for freezer meals or baking.  Mil was getting rid of her deep freeze and I was more than happy to take it.  I cleaned it and plugged it in last night.    I'm planning on using one for meats and meals and the other for baking and frozen fruits, jam...

Need help with meal planning?  You can check out my google calendar  http://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=mc&gsessionid=J9J4lOkmRXb8dMubKyBEcQ  Click on a meal and the recipe should be there.  Although if you need a recipe for tacos or chili, you need more help than I can give.  I also came across this blog if you need more ideas.   http://orgjunkie.com/

Today we're having crockpot ribs.  MMMMMM  can you smell them?

1 comment:

  1. isn't www.orgjunkie.com great??? i found it a few months ago and added it in my blogroll.


    ;)

    ReplyDelete