Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a Big day

Today is our thirteenth wedding anniversary. 



It's been a bumpy 13 years.  We've gone through career changes, a workplace injury, going back to school, moving, losing a child, surgeries, car accident and all that goes with three kids.  We've made it this far, I'm sure we can make it through anything.  What do we do to celebrate?  Not much but we also don't make a big deal out of birthdays.  Most years we've either just had a vacation or we're getting ready to go on vacation and money is tight.  Today Jeff picked up flowers, pizza and then ice cream from Dairy Queen.  Would I like to be spoiled and pampered?  Sure, who wouldn't, but I've learned to be content with what I have.  What I have is better than what a lot of people have and it's great and all I need.

Last year we finally took our wedding cake out of the freezer.  that's right, it was almost 12 yrs old and it survived 7 moves.  Tupperware is awesome.



 Thanks Jeff for a wonderful life together.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment