Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor Lil Girl

Lydia has had a fever since Monday night.  She's pretty good about fighting off bugs and i think she's only ever had one antibiotic.  that's a far cry from her brother.  For him it was a part of daily life.  Last summer she had a febrile seizure which was pretty scary but she's just had the one.  So last night when dh got home, I went o yoga.  Just as the class was winding down, my phone rang.  He said he wouldn't call before 6:30.  It was 6:33.  Lydia was in a panic and he couldn't calm her down.  I think she was scared she was going to throw up which she hates doing.  I came home and we climbed into bed together since the rest of the clan was watching Harry Potter.  She wanted to practice her letters.



Today she's still runing a fever off and on and she's now been asleep for 4 hours.  but that's usually how she kicks whatever is ailing her.  I hope she's back to herself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment