Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vintage toys

Isn't it nice to know that the toys you grew up with are now considered vintage?  I dug out one of my favourite dolls for Lydia, Fisher Price Baby Ann.  Boy did she need a wash.  I'm afraid to put her in the dryer though.  Her hair is already bad enough.



I also have Audrey and the Fisher Price Hospital  http://www.thisoldtoy.com/L_FP_Set/toy-pages/900-999/931-playfmchildrenhospital.html and Snoopy,



His ears got ruined so they were replaced and one of his feet cracked.

Someday when the kids are finished with their toys, I'll have a display shelf for mine.  I also have a doll that belonged to my mother.  She was in really bad shape.  I used to lug her everywhere and she isn't small.  One of her eyes was broken and and arm torn, courtesy of my brother and a big chunk missing from teh back of her head.   A few years ago....ok so maybe 11 or 12, my mil had her restored for me.  I'll get a picture later along with my doll carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment