Thursday, August 7, 2008

Other peoples kids...

sometimes make your own a little more fun.

I had two adorable boys visit me this afternoon.  Their very busy mom had a newsletter to write and lots of work to get done.

We had a great afternoon of bubbles, driveway painting and giggle gear.

I had picked up a bucket of Gazillion Bubbles today.  the boys loved the tools.

  

Parker was intent on making bigger bubbles



Wagon rides for everyone.  They started out with Lydia pulling all three boys.  This wagon is over 10 years old.  We got it for Hannah when she was a baby.  Last summer the door was rusty.  Step 2 sent us the replacement parts to fix it, free of charge.



And that would be my neighbor's fence in the background.  I'd love to put a coat of paint on it.

We tried out Lydia's Crayola sidewalk chalk paint set.  It was fun but not something I would buy again.  It didn't go on well and there isn't enough to get more than a couple of uses.



That reminds me, Lydia should have had a bath.  Her legs are splattered in paint.

Then we got out the Giggle Gear by Cranium.  I had picked it up last year for the kids for Christmas.  Lydia was never really interested in having the masks on until just last week.  The boys loved the voice morphers.



 Thanks Cara for lending me your boys.  We had a ball.  Parker wants a video game playdate with Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment