Monday, August 18, 2008

Mr Sun

Mr Sun came out today.  What a rarity.  I had to babysit this morning and then figured we had better hit the beach.  You never know when the fog is going to roll in.  The girls passed the morning with puzzle books.



So off we went with my sprained ankle.  I had been on my feet all morning so I put my foot up on a bucket.  Forgot an extra chair.



Still swollen and I am developing another bruise.  It wasn't there this morning.

Take Hannah anywhere and she has a book in her hands.  this summer she's working on Harry Potter and the past three weeks of drama have interfered with her reading time.



Parker working intently on "the hole".



Teamwork.  Don't fall in Lydia.



What's this?  All three working together?

Don't worry, it didn't last.



Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment